*APPLICATIONS FOR OUR 2019/2020 COHORT HAVE CLOSED*
City of Victoria Youth Council Application
Here’s what you need to know! Being a member requires:
- Interest and passion for issues relating to youth in the City of Victoria.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- A one-year commitment.
- Being between the ages of 14 to 24.
- Living, working, hanging out or going to school in the City of Victoria or Greater Victoria Area
- Attending weekly meetings every Thursday from 4:30-630pm
- Staying in regular communication (email, Facebook or phone) with the CVYC Coordinator and other members.
QUESTIONS? Email us at email@example.com.
The City of Victoria Youth Council is committed to forming a group that represents the diversity of youth in Victoria. We strongly encourage youth of colour, youth with disabilities, young mothers, First Nations youth, LGBTQ youth and youth from all socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds to apply.